Host a Hawai‘i Conservation Month Event
How to Host a Hawai‘i Conservation Month (HCM) Event:
- SCHEDULE: Plan your event
- REGISTER: Complete the Hawai‘i Conservation Month Registration Form
- SHARE a copy of your event announcements (flyers, links to websites, online newsletters, emails, etc.) so that we can help you promote your event. Please send these materials to Jen Barrett.
- HOST your event! Be sure to take some photos and track the number of participants
- CELEBRATE: After your event, please send us a short email that includes:
- a quote from an event volunteer or participant, or short description of the event impact
- one photo that we may use on our website, social media profiles, and/or include in a media release
What you can expect from us:
- Review and posting (if approved) of all submissions within three business days.
- Promotion of events through the Hawai‘i Conservation Alliance website, email distribution list, and social media profiles (Facebook & Twitter)
CLICK HERE to Register Your Event
If you have any questions about Hawai‘i Conservation Month, please email Jen